Let’s plan for Holiday
- Destination; where are you going?
- When? It will explain the periods or how long you need to save money.
- Vacation budget. For instance, I need a $7500. If you divide $7500 by 12, you need to save money $625 a month to hit that number in a year.
Basic Holiday Expenses
- Round Trip flight International and Domestic include Airport Taxes and extra baggages.
- Travel insurance for cancelation plan and medical plan or just one of them.
- The hotel transits round trip.
- Meals at the airport.
- Accommodation and food during your holiday to include hotels, motels or staying with family.
- Holiday activities: sightseeing, diving, hiking etc.
- Emergency cost.
- Extra money for two months of bill payment before and after Holiday. Leaving you a peace of mind.
I might miss things, please leave a comment to make exhaustive